Friday, December 14, 2007

Where have I been?!?!?!?!?

I can't believe I have left you all hanging for almost 2 months. I've not inspired you or even tried to inspire you all with pictures of my lastest creations. What have I been up to?!?!?!? Well, let's be honest--the story of my whereabouts would be sooooo boring compared to being inspired with a couple of my latest creations. So we are going to give it up to the later and try to inspire you today.
So, Christmas is right around the corner. I can just feel your stress now. Do I make the Christmas cards? Do I stamps some gifts? Well, join the club--the same stress is in my head as well. LOL!!!!!! So, let's get right to the pictures and some descriptions about them.
First off, I entered some more contests that The Angel Company was having. I had such high hopes that they would look upon my paper creations an see brilliance and just deem the best in the category. Alas, this was not to happen. So, my creations have been photographed and are now going to be shared with you--all my fans (lol!).
These cards were created for TAC's demonstrator contests. They were entered in the "Terrific Trio" category. The rules for that category is to make three cards and all three cards must only use the same 2 stamp sets. So, you have to get creative--especially by the third card. I thought they were terrific, but they just didn't win the contest. Oh well, I know you all will enjoy them. I used the Swirly Gigs set along with the Bug Me Anytime set. I as usual tried to go all out with the embellishments. I believe you will see some of our Glaze gelly pens, brads, stickles. I tore paper, used my edge distresser to distress, inked the paper edges with ink, and had all kinds of fun. In fact, I was thinking it was my most "inspired" work in a long time.
So even though they didn't win, I still loved making them and it gave me the "push" I needed to get back into stamping and being inspired again.

No comments:

Post a Comment