Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall inspiration!!!

Here are a couple fall cards I created the other day. This first one is a scarecrow card I created. I really love how this one came out. I just had to reach for the cha-cha paper to create the strip on the bottom, the tag, and the tab. I was able to set one of the awesome huge circle coordinating eyelets in the tab and I believe the card came out terrific. It made me smile--and that's how I judge the finished product. If it makes me smile, it's a good creation.
The next card I created, I went with the richer fall colors. I used the Forget Not set from TAC. I also used one of my Kaleidacolor ink pads for all the different color affects on the leaves. Again, I ripped some paper and this time mounted folded ribbon behind it and created a ribbon affect. I like this card as well--another one to make me smile!
I hope these inspire you to get your stamps out and create. I'm going to post some more project that we did at my last funshop. We had a terrific time, and I think the projects are inspiring!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment