Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's finished!!!

I've finally finished decorating my new
scrapbooking/stamping purse. I showed you the purse empty a while back, and have finally gotten around to decorating it. YIPEE!!! I wasn't sure if I'd like carrying it, but I do. As you can see, I've put my crazy kids on one side of the purse and my kids feet on the other side. I just love the look of feet with the piggies showing. :0) Please excuse the slight glare in the purse. I couldn't figure out how to get the picture without the light glaring off the plastic cover on the purse. But you can get the idea anyway.
I ended up using our new cha-cha paper with coordinating ribbon to make the border. I stamped with the coordinating salsa flowers set too. Then I used one of our Gift with purchase stamps to create the parenthesis and journaling lines. I love that free stamp--I think it's a real value. Anway, let me know what you think.
Are you ready to decorate your own scrapbook/stamping purse? Check out the terrific product right here. Don't forget, they make a Terrific hostess half price item. You can get double the 1/2 price items in October--contact me today!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE the purse!!! I need to make some new things to put in mine. You used one of my favorite paper collections too, Cha Cha :-)!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete