Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cha Cha is HERE!!!

I have stamped again!!! That is an amazing thing. I just couldn't wait any longer to play with my new Cha Cha paper collection. I created this card in just a few minutes. I used the new Cha Cha paper, Cha Cha cardstock, Cha Cha hardware (which by the way contains awesome new designed eyelets), and the Cha Cha ribbon. Plus I stamped using the coordinating stamp set called Salsa Flowers. This was a fun project to make and I enjoyed employing my creativity skills once again. Sure beats the "insulating" skills I have been employing while working dilligently on the new addition on our house.
I hope you are inspired to check out our new products. I've been very impressed with

the new paper lines. TAC is running a special for the month of September. They have 2 FULL paper collections (paper, cardstock, ribbon, hardware) along with a limited edition stamp set all for $24.95. One of the special features the FULL mimi line with one limited edition stamp set, and the other one contains the Lilly Anna line with another limited edition stamp set. Want to see more info, drop me an email.

Thanks for sharing a inspirational moment. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment