Friday, September 28, 2007

It's a HAPPY FALL DAY!

Today is the day we've all been waiting for. The Fall Supplement has finally arrived!!!!!!!!!! Want to check it out? Try this link for your viewing pleasure:
Want to know what I think? Well, honestly, once I get the whole thing downloaded (I'm still in the 1% of the world on dial-up LOL!!!), I'm looking forward to checking it out in detail. I've seen the first couple pages. If you want some fresh, awesome fall stamps for your fall/halloween cards, then check this supplement out and let me know what you want so we can order it super-fast for you.
I LOVE the cover, which you can see above. I was personally completely excited when I saw that stamp set and also that project idea. I can't wait to try it out for Thanksgiving and special family days.
Remember, October is DOUBLE hostess month. Most all the hostess benefits will be doubled for the month of October. And the customer Gift with purchase stamps will be Doubled as well, so everyone wins in the month of October. Contact me today about your party so we can get you those double hostess benefits. Remember, book parties, home parties, friend parties, "yourself" parties all count as a party. Parties begin at the $100 mark in orders in stamps/paper/accessories/ink.
Have a happy day and let me know what you think about the fall supplement!

No comments:

Post a Comment