Saturday, August 25, 2007

My newest project to try

I just received this goody in the mail the other day. It's my newest project to try. It's our new catalog and is called a Memory purse. This was the first project type product to catch my eye in the new catalog. Once I saw it, I knew I had to have it. This item makes a spectacular 1/2 price item for my hostesses. It has clear pockets on each side and can be filled with any type of paper crafting project. I intend to fill it with scrapbook pages or cards. It's a great way to show your creativity to others. You could also color coordinate it to match each and every outfit you wear. LOL!!! Plus there is no excuse for you to say you don't like the style of your purse. :0)
I'll try to post a picture of it once I get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment