Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, it's been a while and life has been crazy! I have a LOT of TAC news to share. 'Tis the season for our newest Serendipity book to release. So, that means that the old Serendipity sets are retiring. I'm not sure how many we are retiring, but you can click this link and see the list. Better yet, all the sets on the retiring list are now 40% off. So, if there's some you need, let me know so we can get them in your hands before they retire. Last day to order those is January 28, 2010--so order soon! Next, TAC is running a double hostess benefit promotion. They have come out with some very adorable stamp sets for hostess to earn FREE. PLUS, they are allowing customers to buy them with a $30 purchase. So, check them out and let me know if you want to hostess a party or buy some of the sets. Go to this link to read all the fine print. TAC is also giving away BOGO paper packs. Depending on when you have your party depends on what you get!!!! Check it out!!!

Personally, the furry friends set is probably needed in my collection. My DD hasn't seen it yet, or that's all I'd be hearing about. She won't let the opportunity to let that pass. She's big into dogs and cats right now!

Don't forget our current Stamp of the Month. Take this link to see it!

Last, but not least. I've actually been winning some more TAC constests lately. I can't believe it, and have convinced myself that all the other TAC angels must be too busy to enter. I've figured I must be the only entrant for some of these contests to win them. I have been a winner the last 3 months straight--which is a record. This past month, I actually won 2 of the contests. You can always see the current contest winners by clicking this link. I want to share my winning pictures with you, so maybe I'll get to that tomorrow. I'm very excited about all of them. A person's artwork is very special to them once they put the time and energy into creating it. See you soon with pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment