Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stamp of the Month

So, in case you haven't visited the TAC website this month, I'll just transfer the pictures on over so you can see them here on my blog. These are the samples that I made using TAC's current Stamp of the Month called Sketched Scrolls. You can go view the page with the stamp set on it (and the thumbnail to my online samples) if you click here!

But, I'd thought I'd share the samples with you here too:

Classic! That's how I describe this one. It was actually the first one I made and was my favorite to boot!!!!!
What's better than anything with brown and blue on it. Plus add a little "folksy" feel to it!

Kind of a Fall/Halloween type sample.

Box with 3 Hershey miniatures in it. Each miniature has a Sketched scroll stamp adorning the front.

I hope they inspire you to go and create something with paper today!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment