Friday, October 2, 2009

Quick website info

I just wanted to address something really quick. If you are a shopper on my TAC website, you've probably noticed that I'm not able to be found anymore. I did not opt to renew my website contract this year. Rest assured, I AM still an angel and you can still order through me. The only difference is that you only have the option of ordering directly through me now.

Well, for the diehard shoppers, I've already told you that the best way to get all the big goodies through TAC (hostess sets, 1/2 price items, etc) was to order directly through me. So this change in my TAC shoppoing website doesn't really affect you very much. As I told you before, you couldn't take advantage of the hostess items through my TAC shopping site anyway

So, my website really just served as a reference ground for my customers to see the catalog and products and then order from me. You can still do that by pulling up someone elses website and looking to see what TAC is offering, or drop me a line and we'll get the catalog directly to you so you have something to reference as well.

Again, rest assured, I am still here so just email me or call me with your orders and we'll get them ordered and delivered to you just like I've always done. Everything is still the same except for my TAC shopping website being cancelled.

Have a great day and Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment