Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy February

I'm back again. This time I have some more TAC news to share. It's not the happiest news, but it's something I need to share with you all. As some of you already know, I have decided that in the best interest of my family and myself to hang up my angel wings. After 5 1/2 years with The Angel Company, I have resigned and have decided to branch out into new avenues with my life. Now, this has NOTHING to do with The Angel Company. This has everything to do with my life and the season I am at in motherhood, wifehood, agehood, and lots of other hoods too. LOL!!! I've decided to concentrate on my health, my husband, my children, and my home. At this time, this leaves no other time for a business.

I am still stamping and scrapbooking for my own personal enjoyment and since this hasn't happened in the last 5 years, I am very excited about personal projects again. I hope to share my projects with you all. I do have LOTS of contest entry pictures to share with you all still.

Here is one of them now. This is by far the MOST exciting and fun contest entry I ever made for The Angel Company's contests. The title of the contest was Cup of Tea. Now, I am a hot cocoa drinker and thought about how cool it would be to create a "mug" out of paper to hold the makings of an exceptional cup of hot cocoa (mix, marshmallows, candy canes, and CHOCOLATE). So, that's exactly what I did. I designed this project myself and that's probably why it's one of my favorites.

This is made using the more mimi paper collection from TAC, and their Sending a Latte stamp set. I also made up a bunch of these mugs for each person attending my cookie exchange this year. As I gave each one their gift, I simply told them I made them a cup of cocoa to enjoy!!!! They really loved them (I think;0).

Well, that's it for today. Stay tuned to my blog for more contest entries pictures and other projects that I will be stamping. I hope I inspired you to pick up your stamps today. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your wings, however I so understand about priorities. I would like to say that I'm looking forward to see what you come up with in the future.

    Huge hugs Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I forgot to say I just love your little mug what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete