Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm BACK!!!!!

Well, what a long time it has been. I only planned to take a couple months off and that turned into about 3 or more. Many things have happened during my absence. Some of them great and some of them miracles. One thing that JUST happened is the completion of my craft room. I believe I have finally found all my supplies and have them organized in the room. WHEW!!! That was a task. Thanks to my mom for helping me with that (she's super terrific at organizing--plus that's something I enjoy too). So we had a really good time doing it. It was a bit overwhelming at times, but we finished. I even allowed my mom to stamp the first card out of there. And in her own words, "this room feels like a little store -- it's so fun to stamp in". So, have I teased you enough. Well, you'll have to wait until I break out the camera and take some pictures of it. And then I can share it with you all. LOL!!!

So, what does The Angel Company have in store for us this month???? How about another giveaway. Yep, this month, they're giving away a Kaleidoscope fun package. Want to win????? Sure you do!!! Go here to sign up to win.

Here's what's in the prize package:

Enter to WIN this Kaleidoscope™ Fun Package!

Note: For project ideas using these products, visit our Promotional Project Playlist.

What you could win!!! • Kaleidoscope Boyz™ Wing It Collection™ retail value: $6.95 • Kaleidoscope Girlz™ Wing It Collection™ retail value: $6.95 • Hello Sunshine Stamp Set retail value: $17.95 • Miss Moxie™ Cardstock Pack retail value: $6.50 Total retail value: $38.35

Deadline to sign up is 11:59 on May 29th--so make sure you enter now!

Don't forget, Mother's Day is Sunday. So break out the stamps and have some fun. Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment