Saturday, March 21, 2009

So where have I been?!?!?

Well, where exactly have I been???? Well, I've been focusing more on my family, school, and house. Therefore, there has been no stamping. Yes, I am surviving. But I come to you today because I did stamp at the end of February and entered TAC's contests again and I have terrific news to share with you all. I have managed to win another contest. You can see my winning project below and also on the TAC website here. The contest was called easy as 1-2-3 . So I made an easy project that contains none other than Chocolate inside of it. I do my best stamping when it combines with Chocolate.

I'll try to post a couple more "side" view pictures soon so you can see the chocolate inside of it and get a better idea of what the project was really all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment