Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quick Note - SALE on Stamps from TAC - 50% OFF

I know I'm supposed to be off for another week, but this sale from TAC is too good to not inform you of it. Look at these details:

Spec-TAC-ular Savings!January 6th - January 26th, 2009

Start the new year with a fresh, new, never-before-offered promotion by The Angel Company™! From January 6-26, Choose ANY T-coded merchandise in the Fall/Winter Inspiration Book & Catalogue for 50% off the regular retail price!!!

Whether you choose 1 set or 20, each and every T-coded stamp set that you choose is half-price! Begin 2009 with a fresh, new stash of the stamp sets that have been on your wish list!

• Please note that due to the special nature of this promotion, stamp set packaging type and quantity may vary from typical packaging.• No other special offers or discounts apply.• Orders must be received by 5:00 PM CSTJanuary 26 for orders received via e-mail, USPS, or fax.• AngelNet orders must be received by midnight CST January 26.• Promotional discounts will not apply to orders placed before January 6 or after January 26.• ”Spec-TAC-ular Savings” orders are commissionable.• R-Coded stamp sets are not included as part of this promotion.• Please expect shipping delays during this promotional period.• ”Spec-TAC-ular Savings” promotional discount does not apply toward SOTM or vintage stamps

Sorry that it reads so hard. Sale in a nutshell is that all stamps that start their item number with a T are 50% off from now until January 26th. I'm going to be starting an order and anyone who wants some great stamps at a great price, just contact me and send me your list. If we all combine orders it will save you all on shipping. Drop me an email and let me know which stamp sets you will be adding to your collection!!!! This is VERY exciting. We all LOVE a great sale.

Also, don't forget to cruise on over to the Stamp of the Month page and check out the samples that I designed for the TAC website this month. Want to get there quickly??? Click Here!

I'll be back soon. So get those stamps lists made and send them to me.

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have purchased stamp sets that were on sale. However, it seems that no one with TAC realizes that the stamp sets online, aren't listed by item number, so therefore there is no way of knowing what stamp sets are T sets or R sets. Unless I am totally missing something. Just thought I'd let someone know. Thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about that. If you have to shop using my TAC website, then you need to put the stamp sets that you are interested in into your cart and when you check your cart, the item numbers are listed there with the name of the set. It's a very confusing way to have to shop and I apologize for that, but if you do it this way, then you will be able to find the item numbers. Keep in mind that about 95% of TAC stamps do indeed have a T coded number to them. So this sale does include a LOT of TAC's stamps. If you have any more questions, please feel free to drop me a line directly at wendy@wendysangels.com

    Thanks,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete