Monday, December 22, 2008

Final post of the year!

Ok, so this is my final post of the year. I'm taking approximately the next month off from blogging, stamping, etc. for family and personal reasons. I plan to be back mid to late January raring to go. TAC is releasing a new Magalogue (it's like a magazine supplement to our catalog). TAC is changing things up and they will be releasing one main catalog at the end of June and then twice a year in fall and spring, they will release a Magalogue with seasonal stamps, new embellishments, and new products. They will be comparable in size to a magazine. This is going to allow things to not be so confusing with 2 catalogs a year and supplements and all kinds of other things.

Late January is when the first Magalogue will be released. I will have them available to customers that want to see them at the end of January.

Oh, another little tidbit is with only one main catalog a year TAC is returning to having stamp sets shown at 100% of original size in the catalog. This will end the guessing game of how big a particular image really is.

I don't have a price on the magalogues as of yet. TAC is very excited and so am I. I'm hoping to get back in the swing or taking orders, demonstrating at home parties, and promoting my stamping business!!

One last thing before I go. I want you all to keep an eye on the TAC website come January. I was asked to design samples for the January Stamp of the Month. I was very honored and tried my best. As for as I know, they should be featured on the stamp of the month page come January. You will see a sample picture with my name underneath and just click on the picture to see all my samples that I made. I sent my creations in and am hoping they like them. :0) Want to check them out--go here! If you need to get there the long way go to www.theangelcompany.net and run your mouse over promotions and pick the Stamp of the month option in the pop-out screen.

I really can't wait to see which ones they pick. So, look for me in January.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I'll see you all again mid-January!

1 comment:

  1. ok-- so I just hopped on this site thinking it must be Wendy's Stamping Company's boss' site but no -- low and behold -- it's WENDY's Site!!!

    I must say, I just scrolled through your posts and I had no clue that you were so good at this kind of thing; you really should have won that contest; I'm sure it was rigged.

    I can tell this art nurtures your soul; you have a real gift for it too.

    Much love and thanks again for the syrup!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete