Monday, January 26, 2009

Last day of the SALE!!!

Ok, so today is the last day of the sale. If you have any sets you want at 50% off, please snag them today. There are 2 ways to do this. You can either order directly from my site

wendyj.ismyangel.net

or you can drop me a line with what you want and arrangements for payment and I can put them on a last minute order that I will be putting in at around 2 pm EST today. If you order directly with me, then you earn your free gift with purchasea stamps with every $30 you order. Unfortunately, they aren't redeemable directly from my website.

I did have someone bring to my attention about the frustrations of finding the item numbers when using my TAC website. I apologize for not giving the information about that. If you shop my website, you will have to put the stamp sets you are interested in into your cart. Then when you go and check your cart, you will see the item number listed next to the stamp set. This is the only way to know or find the item number for stamp sets on our websites. Now, the great news is that about 95% of all TAC stamp sets do indeed have a T coded item number. So the hunt for T coded stamps on my website should be very easy. This is not a sale of just a few select stamp sets. This sale includes a a large majority of all of TAC's stamp sets.

If you have any questions, please email me directly at wendy@wendysangels.com with them. I will be around today to answer questions.

So, if you haven't shopped yet--hurry on over and shop! This is a terrific sale that you don't want to miss.

Have a great stamping day!

ps. You will be hearing from me again soon. TAC has just released their newest Magalog (catalog/magazine) and I will have them for you soon. You will be able to pre-order them as soon as I post the details here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment