Friday, June 13, 2008

Stamps for sale

These are my collection of stamps I have for sale at this time. You can see each in the pictures. If it says "such and such" stamp set. (this means I have the complete set that's in the picture). If I don't have the complete set, I have given you a description of what exactly I do have. I only ship in USA. I prefer paypal (but for my customers, I take personal check). Shipping is NOT included in the price. I'll figure cheapest shipping once you send me the list of what you want. Happy shopping and email me if you have any questions. wendy@wendysangels.com Sporty Good stamp set. Asking $4.00. Phoebe stamp set. Asking $5.00.
Rocking Horse with gifts at the bottom. Asking $3.00
Limited Edition snowflakes, with other bonus snowflakes. Asking $5.00 for these stamps. Warm Wishes Stamp set. Asking $3.00 In this picture, I have the bus on the road scene, ruler, and scissors. Asking $4.00 Sayings stamps - "Thinking of You" "Love You" "Miss You" "Thank You" - Asking $4.00
I have the Entire set in the right of this picture called For you. (Asking $3.00 ) In this picture, I have the outline pear, and 6 petal flower, and also the flower's shadow. Asking $1.50 for them.
Flower Blocks stamp set - Asking $3.00
Bratz like Christmas Girls - Image standing in dress, and image with 2 girls with presents between them. - Asking $5.00 Eclectic Critters - I have cricket image, bug under cricket (in picture), coiled snake and the saying "Hello" - Asking 3.00 Funky Girlfriends - girl image, "girlfriends" saying and another stamp that say "Happy Birthday Girlfriend" - Asking $3.00.
Limited Edition ribbon stamp set. Asking $3.00
My favorites stamp set. Asking $4.00
Diva Dresses - All 6 sayings, polka dot dress, flower dress, and dress to the right of the flower dress. Asking $4.00
Pretty Posies - flower from set with saying "divine". Asking $2.00
Friendly note stamp set. Asking $4.00
Wishing you stamp set. Asking $4.00
Forget not stamp set. Asking $4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment