Thursday, June 26, 2008

Contest Entries!

I've been entering some of TAC's contests in the last year. I have been more diligent with entries for the last few months. While not all of my entries have been winners, I've loved them and been proud to enter them. I've decided to share some of the non-winners with you here on my blog. Check these out: These are my last Terrific Trio entry. They use TAC's An Udder Birthday set. I loved how they came out. The paper, cardstock, ribbon and hardware is from TAC's Mia's cottage set. I was thrilled to find out that at least 2 of these cards were displayed at The Angel Company's seminar on their sample boards. And someone got to take them home at the end of the Seminar. I just saw pictures of them there, I didn't actually get to go. I love the card at the right because to make the cow white I grabbed my white extreme gel pen and colored her in. I thought she was adorable. I tried some paper piecing on the inner tube for the cow card in the middle. While they didn't win the contest, I was proud to enter them.
This flamingo card was entered in the So girly contest (or something named like that). I used paper piecing for the "fur wrap" and applied the Kissy fit brads and some mini blossoms and a shimmer brad for embellishements. I used TAC's uptown girl paper (which I love) and also used TAC's Tickled Pink set from the catalog. I've fallen in love with that set. I never thought I would. It's one of the sets I earned free when I won the first contest with TAC.

Well, I hope you've been inspired. So go and stamp some good stuff today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment