Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Won AGAIN!!

I just had to share this with you. I know some of you enjoy hearing about what I do with my stamping. Well, this time I am thrilled to say that I won another contest with TAC. I was sooo surprised that I almost fell off my chair when I saw my name. I've never won contests before, but have been able to win 2 in the last 2 months. I am so thrilled (and thank God for this blessing). My husband was there when I found out and he just stood there and smiled shaking his head. He couldn't believe how excited I got! So now that I've peaked your attention, I'll post the pictures of the winning cards. Plus you can see them on the TAC website here
I got a little crazy last month and decided to enter ALL 5 contests for TAC last month. Well, this was done in true Wendy style. Meaning I procrastinated until the last day to mail the entries and had to stamp all 5 contest entries on one day. Hee-hee! Well, the contest I won was the last contest I had to stamp for and I was so tired and so creatively exhausted that I literally took three 1/4 sheets of cardstock and put them on my table and just started layering things on top that I could grab ahold of. I knew I wanted to use TAC's skunk set and it paired so well with the More abundance set. On the card with the ripped paper, I grabbed the sheet of paper and literally said, "I thinkI'll rip something on this card" and just ripped the paper. Then the one with rounded corners I just grabbed the old corner rounder and went to town. Imagine my surprise when that's the entry that won. I was really hoping this scrapbook page I did of my son at the pumpkin farm would win, but it didn't. I'll have to see if I can find a good picture of the entry and share it with you all some day.
So, do you think I learned my lesson and got all my contest entries done early this month? NOT. But I can tell you that I did learn my lesson this month and will be starting early for next month. LOL!!!!

Anyway, I don't know if winning will EVER happen again, so I'm telling myself to enjoy this now.

Here's the cards:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The coloring on these cards is fabulous...so soft!

    ReplyDelete