Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So, what's new in May?

So, what's new that we just have to order from TAC in May? These 2 things are on my list of things I need to order this month. Check them out:
This is TAC's Bella Flor paper. It's on sale for $10 (It's usually $19.95) I just love this stuff. It comes in 12x12 sheets of paper, tags, alphabet stickers, and large monogram stickers.

This is this month's Stamp of the Month. I just love the patriotic theme to it. I'm planning to use mine to "create" patriotic cards for the 4th of July. I was hoping Memorial day, but since I"ve yet to place the order, I don't think I'll make it. LOL!!! I have this awesome patriotic ribbon to use on the cards as well. TAC also has 4 new limited edition sets for $2.95 EACH with a $30 purchase. See them at this link:

http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_MayBigonFun_Le.html

And don't forget our Matchbook promotion that comes with a $19.95 stamp set and 2 matchbook kits to create 2 scrapbooks with.

Check out this link to see everything:

http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_MatchbooksMay08.html

So if you've got something you'd like to order, drop me an email and I"ll put it in with my order.
Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment