Thursday, August 9, 2007

Summertime?!?!?!?

I thought I was going to stamp this summer. Well, here's a little peak into what's been happening at my house this summer. Looks like I've traded my ink and stamps in for some carpenters tools. Don't worry, I'm getting a brand new craft room (designed by ME) as a trade-off for all this work. this is the view from my staircase as of a few weeks ago. Last week, I became an electrician and got to wire almost ALL 30+ outlets that go into this new addition. I'm sooo proud because all by one of them WORKED!!!! This week though, I am nothing but a plain old insulation installer. And if that isn't itchy, hot, and boring!!!! Oh well, with the glory of a new "play" place for my stamps, comes a LOT of stinky jobs as well.
Enjoy the view, and I hope to stamp again SOON!!! I'm sure you don't want to look at my house project for much longer.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished play room.... uh, I mean 'work' room. Because stamping is serious business! :) I'm really thrilled for you!!!! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete