Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm on a ROLL!!!!!

Yep, I'm posting three inspiring projects in one day. (that's to make up for the weeks I've missed in May). This card was created using some already made square cards my great friend Laurie picked up for me at the latest clearance at Joanne's. Thanks Laurie!!! So I decided to return the favor and make her a card from the pack and send it to her. You get to see the card I created for her. I know she won't mind me showing you. :0)
I used her premade card with the pinks, reds, hearts, and flowers. Then I added a simple stamped sheet of paper with TAC's mailbox set and sentiment. I inked the edges, colored in the mailbox with glaze gel pens, and finished it off with some cool ribbon and pretty brads.
When I was finished, it brought a smile to my face. That's my grading system. The cards either gets a smile or no smile. So this one definitely passed.
Enjoy the inspiration and pull out those pre-made cards and redesign them using your stamped images. No one will be any the wiser. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment