Friday, May 4, 2007

Yikes!!! Has it been that long?!?!?

I'm back with the latest card to come out of my studio. This card was created for my last funshop. It was a fun time had by all. We played with all my toys, and I think the guests couldn't believe how many toys I could pull out of my carrying case. :0) As usual, the table was a mess by the time we finished, but everyone was smiling and carrying home their latest creations.
This card was created with the swirly gigs set, and Road to a friends as well. We matted the house, and colored it. Also outlined/shaded it with that terrific grey marker (a stampers secret weapon). Then we folded the top of our matting down over the house, and held it in place with one of TAC's Sonic Bloom brads. Those things are absolutlely adorable in person. Oh yes, can't forget to mention that we colored and added "Bling" to our cards with the ever versatile Stickles. (Another secret weapon).
This card was a lot of fun to make, and it looks complicated to boot. Go ahead and steal my idea and try a sparkly card today!!
Oh by the way, don't forget to drop me an email telling me about any ideas you like, don't like, and all about the creations you have made with your stamps. I'd love to hear all about them.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment