Friday, April 13, 2007

April Showers are bringing - SNOW!!!

What better things to do while the snow falls, then to get out your stamping stuff and try a new project. :0) Here's one of my latest. I made this as a congrats card for my sister in law who just told us she was pregnant with #4. How awesome is that. So I stamped up this card.
I used one of my newest favorite stamp set. It just came out in our spring supplement. It's called swirly gigs. At first I thought it may not quite be my style, but when I stamped with it I realized it is EVERYONE'S style. I tend to be kind of simple and retro/funky when it comes to stamping. I thought the set looks more victorian. Well, I was wrong. The set can be stamped and colored to fit ANY style of stamping you are trying to achieve.
I also used that pregnancy set I love to use. I also did paper piecing with our Little Whimsy paper. Put some sparkly stickles on the card and my favorite brads. I love how it came out.
So, steal my idea and go and stamp something for fun today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment