Friday, March 2, 2007

Let's inspire the scrapbookers too!

I have a funshop this weekend, and we will be Scrapbooking!!! I'm excited to get at that side of my paper crafting again. I just thought since I'm in scrapbook mode, I'd share with you a page I just created for a contest. I entered this combo in what is called a card to crop contest. This means that you take a card design and make a scrapbook page using inspiration from the card design. I decided to use this birthday card and scrapbook a page using that design. I love how it came out. :0) You could say that it's definitely got "my style" written all over it.
I used one of our hostess sets and colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils. Then I matted it on Matchmakers cardstock and mounted it all and dressed it up with some brads. It's a simple design, but I think it pops enough to make it a great page. I have my fingers crossed on whether I will win with it or not. :0) Even if it doesn't win, I'll still be able to inspire you to scrapbook because of it!
Enjoy the inspiration and try to get out your old Birthday photos and scrapbook them today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment