Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Contest non-winning entries!

My blog is working properly again. So, I'm going to quickly post some more of my non-winning contest entries. I don't believe I've shared this one before. This is a scrapbook page I made with a picture I took of Aponi at the zoo last year. I love how this picture came out. It seemed the lion layed right in front of the glass to pose for a picture. I told Aponi to get in front of the glass and she did. Everything worked out great. That is a miracle for me since I'm not a photo person. I used TAC's Amberly Grace collection. Also used the coordinating cardstock, ribbon and some of their hardware as well.

This is an entry that was supposed to do with living life in full color. I made this using pictures of the girls as they donated hair to lock of love. For Aponi it was the 2nd time, but her sister was only donating for the first time. I loved this entry and kind of wished I hadn't sent it in. I'd like to have it back for my own use. At least I took a picture so it can be duplicated. I used TAC's Miss Moxie collection of paper, cardstock, ribbon and hardware. Also used some of our Bitty Blossoms that we sell. I see the ink looks like Palette l'amore red and the stamps are looking like Artsy Elements and Lola-bet uppers and lowers along with Needed Numbers(which just retired this past catalog).
I hope this inspires you to go and create today!

No comments:

Post a Comment