Friday, September 18, 2009

So, where HAVE I been?!?!?!

Well, I don't know what to really tell you about the answer to that question. Although, I agree I've been delinquent in the stamping/inspiring/business area--rest assured the rest of my life has been far from delinquent. LOL!!! Enough said about the boring stuff. So, what's been going on with TAC. Well to put it into one word --TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAC has been running their double hostess benefits program again these past couple months, and we just received word that they will be continuing to run this program from Oct. 1 through the end of the year. YAHOO!! I know my mother was trying to squeeze a party into her busy schedule, but didn't make it at this time. So this is good news for her--and YOU!! The promotion is slated to run from October 1 through December 30th. All the hostess sets and hostess 1/2 price items will be doubled during this time. Also in addition to that, TAC will be giving hostess FREEBIES on top for all qualifying parties. When you party reaches $100 TAC gives you one of their awesome paper lines absolutely FREE. When the party hits $250 they throw on a stamp set (exclusive to this promotion) and a paper line. Hit $500 and there's an even bigger stamp set thrown in FREE with the paper line. And if that isn't fun enough. TAC shakes things up and changes the paper line and FREE stamp sets every 2 weeks or so. So there are three different promotional lines and stamp sets you can qualify for. It all depends on WHEN you have your party.
Here are some of the OFFICIAL details:

TAC™ Promos http://www.theangelcompany.net/

Oh yes, and another thing that has stirred up a LOT of excitement is that TAC will be running a promotional that includes COPIC markers!!! Yep, all you Copic marker fans here is your chance to get your hands on some of them. So, tell your friends that you have a chance to purchase them through TAC!!! Want the details, drop me an email and I'll email you the file that contains all the details about the markers and the FREE stamp sets they'll be giving away.

TAC is also running what they call Stamp Stimulus. In a nutshell, this means they have taken all the stamp sets they have been using as Hostess FREEBIES during the last couple months and are now offering them for any and all to purchase. [I am not sure if the sets will show up in the flyer I cut and paste in here--so if they don't, email me and I'll send you the whole file and you can view them all] I am especially excited about this one because just look at that Patriotic set called God Bless America. Can you say, LOVE IT!!!!!! That is one that I will HAVE to be purchasing for my collection. Just keep reading to see all the details about this promotion.

What else is going on? Well PLENTY more. If you take a peek at this stamp set, it's October's Stamp of the Month set called Sketched Scrolls. Well, the awesome thing about it is that come October if you follow this link, you will see that I've been asked to design samples using this stamp set and at this link you will see the samples I've designed. Here's a peak at the stamp set. Follow the link starting October 1st to see the samples designed by yours truly.

TAC™ SOTM http://www.theangelcompany.net/

One of the biggest things happening at TAC is the release of our Inspiration Avenue Magalogue. This magalogue alone saw the release of 42 brand new stamp sets (more than our catalog). The sets are awesome and the magalogue is full of fun have-to-try projects. Plenty, plenty of fall and Christmas stamp sets to choose from. Want to see it, follow this link and then click on Inspiration Avenue in the Right hand column towards the bottom. Want to see it in person--contact me today to get your copy.

Lastly, I'll leave you will a little project that I created for a TAC contest. It didn't win, so I get to share it with you. The contest was called I (heart) fall. I created this card using the Reece paper line and our little animal stamps. I really had a great time and when I finished, I realized that I LOVE FALL!!! This card really made me smile.

Well, now you have plenty to chat about and consider participating in through TAC. Contact me today to get your party scheduled. Having a hard time getting inspired for Christmas??? How about a Christmas stamp a stack party with your close friends. Where I bring the supplies and you all get a jump on your Christmas cards for the season. Each person takes home 10 homemade cards to inspire you and help you get going on your own Christmas adventure.
Talk to you soon and happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment