Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My BIGGIE news!!!

Ok, so you've waited long enough for the biggie news I had to share!!!! I wanted to share with you all that I received my newest TAC catalog and like any good stamping demonstrator I began on the back page that lists all the names of the demonstrators that contributed to the catalog. Well, much to my surprise, my name WAS on the list. Well, after I finished screaming and jumping up and down and explaining my insane behavior to my family (whom I happened to be visiting at that time) I began to search for which of my creations made it into the new catalog. With my 13 year old looking over my shoulder, we randomly began flipping through the catalog. Well, all of a sudden the page flipped to the back again where TAC places their inspirational project cards and both sets of our eyes focused on this particular project card at the same moment. And then the screaming began again -- except this time it accompanied the words, "I'm a project card, I'm a project card" over and over again. So, yet again after explaining the insane behavior to my family (who was really beginning to think I was over reacting -- but what do they know) I did calm down and enjoy the rest of the day (with a huge smile on my face).

So, I thought I'd share the pictures of the project card (and yes, the page with my name on it too) with you all. So, here they are:

Here is what the cover of the catalog looks like:
Here is the page where all the demonstrators with projects used in the catalog are listed(I'm top name on the third row over from the left)YIPEE!! :
This is the inpsirational project card of my project. It's a pocket (with chocolate in it) that I designed. My daughter, Aponi actually helped me with the details. She insisted on the eyelets to make it more "real". :
This is a copy of the back of the card. If you look over the large blue square you can see that it says, "Shared by: Wendy Johnson" - Big Happy Dance when we saw this!!!!!
Ok, so I just had to share (brag) about this to you all. I was sooooo very excited to have this happen. I did not expect it at all!!!!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment