Thursday, July 9, 2009

I have been "Blogged"!!!

Imagine my surprise to pull up the TAC savy projects blog on the TAC website homepage and find 2 of my contest entries being blogged about!!! I about fell off my chair. I had entered 2 entries in the Patriotic Paper Play contest for TAC and neither of them won, but they did make it into Mischelle's blog on July 4th in celebration of the Fourth of July. I'm always thrilled to see my contest entries being acknowledged (that way I know they didn't suffer a gruesome paper project death on the way there). We mother's always want to know our children arrived safe and sound to their destination. Not to mention, I enjoy seeing my name in print. :0) Want to see what I'm talking about. Check out THIS link! I am the top 2 projects. The pinwheel and the flag card. And yes, they were both my original ideas. Wahoo!!!! I am so thrilled to see them on Mischelle's blog. [Don't worry, I"ll be posting the pictures themselves on my own blog "leftside" (aka: bragpage) very soon!]

Want to try a pinwheel project of your own???? Well, you're in luck. TAC just put up a downloadable file with paper and directions to make your own pinwheel. Click here to get your own copy of the file.

That's one of my exciting pieces of news to tell you. Tune in again early next week for the biggie news story!!! It's totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment