Monday, December 15, 2008

Some more creations to share

Ok, so Martha Stewart I am NOT. I fell off the wagon after day 14 and have not jumped back on as of yet. We planned a surprise birthday party for our daughter so I was cleaning crazy woman for 3 days straight. It needed a good cleaning. I just hope my kids help keep it clean (I know--I'm dreaming) until the holidays are over.

So, I'm avoiding the schoolroom and the rest of the school day and I thought I'd share a few more of my non-winning contest entries with you all.

Here's another one:

This is my Card to Crop entry. You have to create a scrapbook page and a card that are similar. I grabbed a picture of my son blowing out his birthday candles and created this scrapbook page using our new party/invitation set. I then created an "invitation" card to go with it. I loved this entry and really thought I had a great idea to possibly win this one (I always think that--I guess that's the confidence you need in order to enter). Well, it didn't win, but that's ok because another one of my entries won that month (the basket with the peppermint patties). Anyway, it give me more material to share with you here on my blog.

I hope it inspires you to stamp today,

No comments:

Post a Comment